Homemade bread

Do you have the experience of making a bread by your own hand. It is an experience filling with the smell of the freshly baked bread. 

Ingredients:

Flour - 2 1/2 cups
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Instant yeast - 1 tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
Oil for kneading

Method:

Mix flour with sugar, salt and yeast.
Add warm milk and mix with the spoon.
Add slightly warm water and knead it well.
Spread some oil to it and knead it for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, add some oil and knead it for another 5 minutes.
Then transfer it to oiled bowl, cover it and allow it for proving for about 1 hour.
After 1 hour, knead it for 3 minutes and roll it for the length of your bread box.
Roll the dough without any bubbles formed (do not press it too much).
Transfer it to greased bread box and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
Bake the bread for 45-50 minutes in 180 c.

Enjoy the homeliciouz recipes!

Comments

  1. I make bread every week so good. You didn't say how warm to get the milk. I have done this so much I know but others may not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents made their own bread every week, and boy do I miss that lovely smell! This is a great recipe - thanks! I definitely want to try it and get those aromas again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this amazing directions to making bread. I always have a hard time making bread so I hope this time around is easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious - homemade bread is so good - the smell it brings to the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making homemade bread, but have not done it in years! I need to get back in the habit as it tastes so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Homemade bread is seriously the best! I’ll have to try this recipe! Can’t wait to impress my fiancé lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment