Orange Walnut Cake

Ingredients 

1.Egg - 3
2.Sugar - 3/4 cup
3.Zest of one orange
4.Juice of one orange
5.Butter - 1/2 cup
6.Walnut - 1/2 cup
7.All purpose flour - 1 cup
8.Baking powder - 1 tsp

Method:

1.Beat eggs and sugar until well combined.
2.Add baking powder, orange zest and orange juice and beat well.
3.Add melted butter to it and mix.
4.Make the walnut small pieces and add to the batter.
5.Add all purpose flour and fold the batter with spatula.
6.You can also add some orange essence also.
7.Pour the batter to a greased cake mould.
8.Put it to the preheated oven at the 180 c for about 25 minutes.


Enjoy the homeliciouz recipes!

Comments

  1. Looks sooooo good! I saved this recipe to hopefully try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely delicious. I love orange flavored things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooh I'll bet all that orange really makes it tangy and fresh-tasting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore orange cake. The fresh taste is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this recipe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pure simplicity of this cake. This is exactly what I love to make. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of anything citrus too so this is being added to my recipe 'to make' list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Greek food uses a lot of orange and walnut so we always have these ingredients on hand 😊 I’ll definitely give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment